Learn best practices and emerging trends
Web and mobile globalization is complicated. You must navigate countries, cultures, content and, in many cases, must coordinate among central and remote offices to ensure everything works smoothly. For more than 15 years, The Web Globalization Report Card has been the "secret weapon" for global organizations, answering questions such as:
- What languages must we support? What languages are most popular on the Internet?
- What emerging trends in localization should we be aware of?
- What do we need to know about China compliance and our website?
- Why are flags such a danger to use on websites?
- Who is doing the best job of localizing models?
- How do we build a truly user-friendly global gateway?
- How is our global website doing compared with our competitors—and why?
- What common mistakes are companies making with their websites?
- How do we design a website to best manage diverse brands and diverse locales?
This report, now in its 15th edition, answers these questions and many more. You’ll learn which companies have improved their global and mobile websites — and why. Through website profiles, loaded with screen shots, you'll learn which practices to emulate and, of equal importance, which to avoid. More than a dozen industry sectors are profiled, with key web localization developments and best practices highlighted with visuals.