Web globalization often leaves marketing and web teams with more questions than answers, such as:
- What languages should we support?
- How do we build a user-friendly global gateway?
- How valuable are country codes to people around the world?
- How is our global website doing compared with our competitors—and why?
- What common mistakes are companies making with their websites?
- What emerging trends should we be aware of?
- How do we design a website to best manage diverse brands and diverse locales?
This report, now in its 14th edition, answers these questions and many more. You’ll learn which companies have improved their global and mobile websites — and why. Through website profiles, loaded with screen shots, you'll learn which practices to emulate and which to avoid. More than a dozen industries are profiled, with key globalization developments and best practices highlighted with screen shots.